The Oakland County Health Division is currently vaccinating individuals who live or work in Oakland County and are at the highest risk for severe COVID-19 illness due to age, disability/medical condition, occupation, and/or are in communities who may have more difficulty accessing vaccine.
- Health care workers
- Emergency medical service workers
- Long-term care, assisted living/skilled nursing facility staff, and residents
- Mortuary workers
- Individuals 50 years and older
- Individuals 16 years of age or older who have disabilities and/or medical conditions
- Frontline first responders
- School and childcare staff
- Corrections staff
- Frontline workers in critical infrastructure (food service & agriculture, utilities, transportation, grocery store workers)
- Caregivers – (older adults and anyone with special healthcare needs)
- Everyone age 16 and up
Michigan COVID-19 Vaccination Implementation Schedule
For detailed information about which Phase you are in, review the State of Michigan’s COVID-19 vaccination phases and priority groups and frequently asked questions. The anticipated implementation schedule for moving through the CDC Phases is illustrated below. This schedule is provisional and will change over time.