Do you need help scheduling an appointment in another language? Call 800-848-5533
Arabic: 800-848-5533 ل تحتاج إ مساعدة لغرض تحدد موعد لغة أخرى؟ اتصل الرقم
Spanish: ¿Necesita ayuda para concertar una cita en otro idioma? Llame al 800-848-5533
Additional Vaccine Providers
Organizations across the state are working hard to vaccinate Michiganders. As a result, there are many places to look when scheduling an appointment. Try signing up on multiple lists for the best chance at a nearer appointment date.
Beaumont Save My ShotRegister
Henry Ford Health SystemRegister
Honor Community HealthRegister
St. Joseph Mercy OaklandRegister
Looking for another provider?
Use the State of Michigan’s Local Health Department Map.Search the Map
FNP Collaborative Solutions
Hours: 7 days/week, 8am – 8pm
To make an appointment: Call or text 248-629-0448
If calling, you will be prompted to leave a message and will receive a return call to schedule an appointment.
For homebound vaccine appointments, only the 1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be used.
After Your Appointment
- TB testing should be deferred for 4 weeks after dose 2 of the COVID vaccine.
- Women who receive a COVID-19 vaccine and have a mammogram scheduled should notify the imaging center that they have been vaccinated and in which arm.
Just Need Your Second Dose?
Contact the provider where you received the first dose or call us at 800-848-5533 for assistance during the hours below.
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm | Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Come Prepared for Your Appointment
For All Vaccination Clinics
- Wear a mask.
- Wear clothing that allows your arm to be easily accessible.
- Bring a valid photo ID and have it available when you arrive on site.
- Bring your vaccine record card when receiving your second and third doses.
- A parent or legal guardian must attend the appointment of anyone under 18 to provide consent for the vaccination.
- Print your email receipt (recommended) or show proof of email on your phone. Please ensure the QR code in the email is available to scan.
For Drive-Thru Clinics
- Remain in your vehicle the entire time. The vehicle will be directed by staff through the process.
- Pets are not allowed in the vehicle. The vaccination cannot be given if pets are in the vehicle.